- ISO 9001 TÜV ISO 9001:2015 certification
- ISO 10648-2 Classification of containment enclosures and glove boxes according to leak tightness and associated checking methods
- EN 60439-1 CE self-certification
- For vacuum components, transfer chambers, purifiers and hermetic feedthroughs.
- Leak rate : < 10-5 mbar l/sec
- Oxygen increase method, class 1, for most of the glove boxes
- Maximal acceptable leak rate : < 0.05 Vol%/h.
- Usual leak rate of our glove boxes at the factory : 0.0005 Vol%/h < Leak Rate < 0.0025 Vol%/h
Our tightness tests attest to the efficiency of sealing technologies developed by JACOMEX.
Thereafter, in operation, the increase in oxygen in a glove box is not attributed to the panels or sealing technologies, but is mainly due to
the permeation of gloves.
For this reason, and according to the standard, tests are carried out with sealed glove ports.
Our sound advice
- Choosing the right model of purification unit : JACOMEX has developed a wide range of performing gas purification units with boosted
oxygen removal capabilities suitable for all different glove box designs. Contact us from the start of your project.
- Over the entire lifetime of your glove box : check the gloves regularly. Change them preventively.
- Information folders
- Material Certificate according to EN 10204 3.1
- Welding specifications, Welding Procedure Qualification Record according to EN 1418
- Force calculations, seismic calculations ...
- CEFRI nuclear authorization
- AFPIC N2 Chemistry authorization