Human skills and performing tools
for an ultimate flexibility in the global management of your projects
• Analysis of your needs and specifications.
• Indepth understanding of technical and economic requirements.
• Sound advice and choice of optimized technical solutions.
Pre-project and production drawings allowing :
- checking the adequacy of the installation with respect to environmental, safety and normative
- optimizing the layout of the workstation and the smooth running of various manipulations to be
- controlling the dimensional compliance of the inner equipment.
• A mock-up test can be prepared on request before manufacturing.
• Tests enable :
- a simulation of handlings with gloves in real conditions,
- an adaptation in the layout of equipments being part of the workstation in order to improve
- making sure that gloves ensure a good accessibility anywhere in the glove box.
• Consistent quality and increase of performance reliability through strict manufacturing processes
and on-the-spot inspections at all levels.
• [Vacuum components testing] helium mass spectrometer :
leak rate < 10-5 mbar l/sec.
• [Glove boxes testing] oxygen increase method according to ISO 10648-2 class 1 :
leak rate < 0.05%/h.
• For industrial, pharmaceutical, nuclear applications and specific requirements :
information folders, welding certificates, strength calculations, earthquake calculations ...
• France and Europe : provided by our technicians or qualified engineers trained by
JACOMEX within our foreign representatives.
• India : supported by our technical service and maintenance team with
JACOMEX India PVT LTD. A technical staff exclusively dedicated to our glove boxes.
• Wider world : on a case-by-case basis. Intervention provided by our techncians,
specially trained local technicians, teleconferences ...)